Saturday, October 18, 2014

A dog and his boy: birthday edition!

OMD, I had the bestest birthday surprise last night! Momma got home and took me on a walk as usual, but it was SUPER short. I was like, c'mon Momma, can't a guy get a decent walk on his birthday of all days?? She said, "Sorry, Casey, but we're expecting someone." Great, someone to interrupt my plans to nap on Momma for the rest of the night.

But then GUESS who showed up?!


It's my boy!!!! He came over just to see ME for my BIRTHDAY! Momma tries to tell me he's HER furiend, but he didn't come see her on HER birthday, did he? Nope, he's MINE ALL MINE! I loves my boy so much. And I loves him the most when he puts on his leather jacket, because that means it's PLAY TIME!!







WOW! What a grreat birthday surprise. I don't know how Momma is going to improve on it for our day tomorrow. But I can't wait to see her try! ;) I'll report back on Monday with ALL the details.



7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Birfday you had, Casey!!

    -Bart, Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best birthday surprise EVER!!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWOWOW!!! Your very own BOY??!! What a great birthday surprise!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is nothing better then a dog with his boy - you looked sssssoooooo happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! Looks like you had a wonderful wrestling session too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like the celebrating is gonna go on a while. Happy Barkday!!!!

    ReplyDelete