Saturday, September 13, 2014

Guess what I'm doing today?!


Wheeeeeeee!!!! Today is WAGS & WAVES, the most pawesome day of the whole year! A local waterpark opens its doors to us pups for one last farewell to summer. I get to run and splash and play with old furiends and new. LBR is there, because we're one of the sponsors, and so I have LOTS of cousins show up. But I also get to meet all sorts of NEW doggies and make new furiends. I don't like the swimming part, but I loves to splash around in the shallows. Plus Momma and I float down the lazy river all snuggled together. It's the BEST day!! I'll tell you all about it, with pictures, on Monday!

12 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful day there and if you see a Weimaraner girl, please ask for her phone number :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD OMD THAT is FANGtastic. What a GRAND Fun time. Wish WE could be there with you.
    We are still wondering if you have told your mom about the Big Octoberfest Pawty you are having... or are you saving it fur a SURPRISE fur her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MAN!! Casey!! I wanna be there with you!! Please provide lots and lots of photos, K??

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a fun time - except for the whole getting wet part :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish we were there with you. It sure looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pawsome! I really enjoyed last year's post, it was fun, I remember saying that I wish that they would have an event for us doggies here where I live because it sounds like so much fun, can't wait to hear all about it! Love and Licks from your furiend Frank XxxxxxxxX

    Pees, that lazy river all cuddled sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!! We wish we were there!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Check out: "On the Road To The Great Debate" starting Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Casey, that must have been so much fun. Our homes association did that one year, but never since. We have never been in a pool, but so many of our friends make it look like a lot of fun. Happy swimming and diving.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. How FUN! I bet all the pups are having sweet dreams about splashing and playing in the water today. Can't wait for all the details.
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  10. that was really a fabulous day! I specially liked the rubber boat thingy, you looked like a captain of a ship! I'm also not a friend of water, wish this wet stuff would exist "extra dry" too.

    ReplyDelete