Monday, June 23, 2014

Think Pink!

Hi everybodys, Cinderella here. I told Casey that I HADS to take over the blog today. Do you know why?? It's PINK Day! I'm ALL over that, darlings.


Pink is definitely my signature color. What better for a pretty princess like me than to be pretty in PINK? But did you know that pink has all sorts of other benefits? I looked up color therapy information, and PINK has about 87 million benefits. Here are the major ones:


Pink is said to generate passion, energy, and affection to make one feel energetic. The one who wears it and the one who sees others wearing pink feels energetic, playful, happy, and smiling!


Pink also calms anger and keeps you peaceful! Pink surroundings makes you less aggressive and removes animosity, hatred, and wrath.


Pink is also the color of unconditional love. Those surrounded by pink are more loving, caring, compassionate, and hopeful.


Of course, pink is also a romantic color! Pink can make a couple feel hopeful, pleasant, and peaceful. It generates love and enhances beauty.


Pink is a color that generates positive energy, instilling that warm feeling that comforts and makes everyone around you fee better!


Pink also generates hope. Any depressed person should be surrounded by pink because it generates hope for life!


Yup, pink sure has lots of benefits. But do you know the best one of all? It makes you absolutely beeYOUtiful when you wear it!!


May your PINK day be fabulous!!

9 comments:

  1. Cinderella you look fabulous in Pink! you know I am a pink girl too, thanks for all the good reasons to wear pink!
    hugs
    Greta
    Bailey & Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you sure wear it well!!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you certainly look beautiful in pink just like a princes.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had NO idea it was pink day! I'm so disappointed that I missed it. I agree with everything you said about it, though, and you look beautiful!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy pink day! You have some great poses going on up there-- looks like you're ready for a modeling career, princess!

    Your furiend,

    Bunk the Pug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinderella, we are with you ALL the way! We love pink here at the cottage! In fact, it is Esme and Leo's favourite colour!

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I miss pink day?!?! I'm sorry I missed it - I love pink!
    You look so awesome in it, Cinderella. It is truly your color.
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete