Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy Monday!

I hope all my furiends out there had a grreat weekend! I sure did. My momma was silly and flip-flopped weekends in her head, so all the plans she thought she had this weekend are actually for next weekend. That meant she was around the house almost the whole weekend!! And the weather was really pretty, so guess what we did?


Yup, we went to the dog park!! It was so much fun! I sniffed at trees, and sniffed at other dogs, and sniffed at peemail. Sniff sniff sniff!


Then somebody turned the sprinklers on in the water play area, so I licked at them and got all wet and cool.


It was so much fun!!


Then we went home, and Momma and I spent the rest of the weekend like this.


Ahhhhhh. We need more quiet weekends, Momma. I like this.

9 comments:

  1. A romp in the park, cool water to play in, and a quiet nap....I'd say you had the perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a wonderful weekend you had...dog park, water play, and mom on the couch who could ask for better!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD OMD OMD!! I want to play in your water play place at your dog park!! I love to bite at the water when Dad is using the hose sprinkler.
    hugs
    Greta
    Bailey & Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I went to the dog park too! It was a lot of fun because there were several small white dogs like me - and a few were Maltese like me. It was the perfect afternoon, too as the weather was warm but the breeze was cool!
    Love Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casey you are sooo lucky! Despite our best attempts...dogs are not allowed to play in our water park just down the street from us. No fair! Sounds like a great snuggly weekend with your Mama!

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful weekend!!
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a GREAT weekend! I mostly went on walks and did TONS of zoomies with Zim.
    Camo!

    ReplyDelete