Monday, January 14, 2013

A review

Ohhhhh, my head! I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I had to spend all day yesterday recovering from Madi's big Inaugural Ball. I think I'm going to be picking pieces of Cheetos out of my fur for days.


But there was one extra bit of excitement yesterday. See, Cinderella and I got a package a while ago, and Momma finally let us open it!

*sniff sniff* Ooh, Cinderella, there's something good in here!

Turns out, it was from the nice folks at Natural Balance, asking US to review a new product! OMD, how exciting!! I've never been asked to review something before.

This is my excited face, really. Note the eyes.

We were asked to try their new Fruity Snacks with Cranberries and Oatmeal. It's all natural, and since it's just fruit, it doesn't aggravate Cinderella's many allergies. Woohoo!

Ooooh, the bag smells yummy. Open it! Open it!!!

Well, it definitely gets high marks for smell. Cinderella and I couldn't wait for Momma to get that bag open and give us some TREATS!!

Cinderella can barely restrain herself. I am being calm, cool, collected, and HUNGRY!

The cookies themselves are a very nice size for us. They're hard and crunchy, which I love, and Momma said they look just like human cookies. Cinderella and I both grabbed ours and chowed down. It was obvious we REALLY liked it because as soon as we got the cookie, we high-tailed it off to eat in privacy. Normal treats we'll eat right where we're given them, but really good stuff we'll take off somewhere!

Overall, Cinderella and I give these snacks eight paws up! They smelled delicious, tasted delicious, and are good for us. What's not to love?!

Note: We were given a bag of snacks but not compensated in any other way for this review.

PeeS: Remember yesterday I showed you the pawsome painting of my kitty brother Scribbles? Well, Pigeon's portrait is up today, and she looks soooooo pretty! Go check them out!

11 comments:

  1. Hey they look great....though not as tasty as a bunny hehe! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We received those also, but they were to big for us, so we gave them to our cuz who liked them alot!! I am also tired Casey, we sure cut the rug a dancin didn't we!!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMDs cranberries and oatmeal are very good for you. Cinderella cracked us up she says it is lip smacking good for sure.
    Hugs madi your bFFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE have a bag of those and have not had mom open them yet beclaws we were afraid they would be ICKY... BUTT NOW we want OURS!!!

    We will be off to see Pigeon's Painting now... can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo I got some of those yummy treats. I liked them.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a bunch of pawrty animals
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those fruity snacks look too good to resist :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We would be running off with those tasty snacks too!
    Great protraits. does she ahve all thirty felines lined up now?
    Thanks for the birthday wishes for our Mama :)


    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Didn't I tell you those things are great?!?! Those are the ones made by our friends at Hills Science Diet!!! I like those Cranberry/Oatmeal ones a lot! YUMMERZ!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those treats look interesting. Benji will have to keep fruit treats in mind for his allergies.

    ReplyDelete