Friday, January 27, 2012

PSA: Won't someone please think of the children?!

Okay, folks, I've got a little bone to pick with you. I am a responsible blogger, as well as a seasoned diplomat in my role as Boxer Ambassador. As such, I try to occasionally include public service announcements when I become aware of a serious menace. Just a few months ago, I posted a PSA warning of the perils of baby-eating boxers. Unfortunately, you folks out there seem to be ignoring my serious warnings and still exposing innocent children to these vicious animals. Really, it's just got to stop!

Why, look at this example! You have a poor, innocent little human who is clearly terrified at this hulking menace.


If that's not bad enough, sometimes they get even bolder! Some of them will start tasting the baby while they sleep. The horror!


Honestly, it's like no one listens to me at all! You have these vicious dogs pinning down defenseless little humans while they struggle to escape.


Some of these brutes can't even stay away from children while they sleep.


Some of them will use cunning disguises to get in position to strike. Pretend to be a sofa cushion and you can get anywhere, really.


Sometimes the vicious monsters will drag their prey back to their bed to enjoy a bedtime snack.


Sadly, it's a problem no matter how young the dog. Even little puppies can stalk their prey.


Wow, look at how she's just drooling at the idea of tasting a fresh young human!


Once the evil boxer gets a taste of human, there's just no turning back. If only this poor little human hadn't fallen prey to the propaganda that boxers are super kid-friendly dogs!


I've done my part to make you all aware of this great menace. I'm just horrified that my own kind have turned into such vicious baby-eaters, but there's just no denying photographic evidence. Please protect your little humans while you have the chance!

7 comments:

  1. I had NO idea. Frightening! I must say that these pictures you've chosen to post tell a different story though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey, I wouldn't have BELIEVED it if I hadn't seen it with my OWN EYES! And you know, I'm part Boxer. PLUS, everybuddy says I looks like a pit bull and we KNOW any dog who looks ANYTHING like a pit bull is a vicious baby-eater. So I should prolly lock myself away from my little human cuzins just to be on the safe side. I luvs 'em a lot but really, it's for their own good.

    Thank you, my furend, for this super great PSA. I hope peoples will pay attention.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa buddy! I don't know about the little peeps but their diapers sure smell delightful. I like to get a big whiff anytime I am around one. The peeps are kinda cute too I guess!

    Wiggles,
    Calhoun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's written by a dog, so obviously it must be completely serious. :)

      Delete
  5. im sorry i cant help myself they just taste soo delicious, some taste like bacon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe that's why my momma doesn't have any of these "babehz!"
    Thanks for showin' me Casey, I'll try hard not to eats any of dem.
    Boxer Bounces,
    Stig

    ReplyDelete