Monday, November 28, 2011

Boxers are a work of art!

My mom went to a really fun fundraiser for LBR last night. I would've liked to go too, but I can't quite manage to work a paintbrush with my paws! See, it was a painting party at a place called Let's Art in Plano, Texas. They sketch out a design on the canvas for you, then guide you through getting the colors and the shading and stuff right. Since this is LBR and our volunteers can't seem to think of anything besides their babies (and rightly so!), we got them to put together a cute drawing of a boxer. You could have cropped or natural ears, and then you could modify the colors and stuff to paint your own dog. How cool is that?

Everyone worked very hard to get it right.


This is our Pack Leader, Auntie Sharon, working on a portrait of her Booker. Isn't he handsome? (And if you look right next to her, you'll see my mom's masterpiece in progress!)

This is the whole pack! Wow, that's a lot of great looking boxers!


Here's my mom with her great masterpiece. Since she already has a big canvas portrait of me (from when I was in the calendar two years ago), she decided to paint my sissy Cinderella. I think she did a pretty good job!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is really super neat! Your mom did a Most Wonderful job with her painting of Cinderella. I am very much impressed.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete