Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dog-tired

Man oh man, am I tired! I'm glad I get a nice, long nap while Mom goes to work, because I could use it. Wonder why I'm so tired? Well, blame THIS!


Oh sure, she looks cute and innocent. But she's got energy! She's really giving me some good cardio, that's for sure. This is Briar Rose. She was my foster sister a long time ago, before Cinderella came to live with us. We thought she'd found her forever home, but then her dad lost his job and had to send her back to us. He was a runner, and they'd go running a couple of miles every single day. Now Rosie has me running that in laps around the house and the backyard! She's fun to play with, but I've got to teach her the fine art of resting. :)

1 comment:

  1. Mom says welcome to her world....I wunder what her means by that? ;) Rosie looks like a great pup, we just know dat her will find a new furever home soon!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete