Monday, May 23, 2011

Luau!!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! LBR had its annual Bow Wow Luau this weekend, and I had SO much fun!! Mom and I really love going to the Luau. There's a big play area for the doggies to run around in, there's yummy food and a margarita machine that my mom seems to really love, and of course the best part -- a costume contest! Mom and I love dressing up (well, she loves it, and I love the attention I get), so we always go all out. This year, we got first place!

"Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip..."


Well, to be exact, I tied for first place. That's okay, I don't mind sharing my prize with the beautiful Stevie.



There was also a tricks contest! Reesey won first place for her beautiful spin and high 5!




That's not a boxer, but we don't discriminate! Aunt Kaffy brought her new bulldog Ike (on the left). He's joined by the beautiful Stevie, who wore several different outfits over the course of the evening.



Here's LBR's awesome Pack Leader, Sharon, getting in a snuggle with pretty girl Marnie.



Playtime!



This is Ike again. Mom said it's her favorite picture, even though he's not a boxer. :)



The play area was lots of fun! Heck, the whole Luau was fun, and we raised lots of money for LBR. I had to show my appreciation to the wonderful volunteers who worked so hard for us. MWAH!




Thanks for a wonderful time! See you next year!


(PS -- Don't forget to VOTE for LBR at Dr. Marty Becker's Facebook contest. We could win up to $20,000 in money and pet products! We've got some stiff competition. Please vote, and if you've already voted, please share the link with everyone you know! We're the only boxer group in the running.)

1 comment:

  1. YaY fur you Casey! It looks like da Luau wuz tons-o-fun! Congrats on a successful fund raiser!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete