Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dog of the Day

It's been a while since I've had a dog of the day. I promise I'm not slacking off, it's just that my darned mom/typist has been busy. I say there's no such thing as too busy for dogs! Then she gives me a belly rub and I forget what we were arguing about. Ahhhhh....

Anyway, meet Chica Chiquita, the cutest darn doggie you'll ever meet!


Chica is a long-distance LBR save. She actually came to us all the way from sunny Mexico! She was rescued by someone who couldn't keep her but helped get her up to us. After all that, she's sure ready to find a furever home to settle down at.

Right now she's hanging her leash at an LBR foster home. As you can see, she's got it really "ruff" there!



And look at that, she's cat-friendly! A lot of my boxer cousins don't realize that kitties are for looking, not touching, but she's got it down pat!



Miss Chica just turned one year old in February, and she'd really like to celebrate her birthday with a new family. (And lots of treats, but that goes without saying.) Her foster mom says she's really well-behaved, housebroken, and lots of fun! She's been fully vetted, complete with spay and vaccinations, and is ready to go! She does have a little trouble with one of her hips, but the doctor is keeping an eye on her. It sure doesn't slow her down any!




Chica Chiquita says she'd like to come live with YOU. Come on, you can't say no to that face! Go check out her bio and fill out an application for her at www.savetheboxers.com!



1 comment:

  1. Hola Chiquita! You sure is beeotiful! Mom and me wishes we lived closer cuz mom said her would let you be my sissy. Paws is crossed dat you find your furever home soon. :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete