Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Easter Boxers are here!

Lately there seem to be pictures of bunnies everywhere. I don't get it. Personally, I think bunnies are for chasing. But no, these are bunnies just sitting around everywhere, all sorts of weird colors, and accompanied by little baby chicks (also fun for chasing!) and weird-colored eggs. It's all very strange.

And then to top all of this off, our humans start making us do things like THIS!

LBR Alum Spruce looks like he doesn't know what to make of the situation. And here's LBR Alum Josi just trying to suffer through it as best she can.




LBR Alum Huey has taken the "grin and bear it" method.




While LBR foster Aldridge is just humiliated.




And here's me with my sister Cinderella. She hasn't learned the trick yet when Mom pulls out all these silly props and her camera. Just sit there and let her take her pictures. There's nothing you can do to stop it, and you get to the treats faster that way.




I hope this "Easter" thing doesn't happen very often...









3 comments:

  1. I bets you heard my mom go "SQUEEEE" all da way down in Texas!
    Her just LUVS deese pictures!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, I hope that doesn't mean she tries to make YOU wear those silly ears too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the ears. I got lucky, my mom person put my ears on with computer magic!

    My name is Oskar & I have a blog that I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great place for pet bloggers to find each other and get some exposure!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete