Friday, February 18, 2011

My favorite job!

Do you know the best part of writing a blog about a dog rescue? Let me give you a hint.

This is Stevie.

AND SHE GOT ADOPTED TODAY!!!

Yup, the best part of my job is when one of my awesome cousins finds their very own furever home with one of our wonderful LBR adopters. I know they're wonderful, because we choose every one with care. Well, let's just let Stevie show you all about it.



This is Bevo, Stevie's new brother. At first, he really wasn't sure what to make of her.

But before long, they were best buds!



Stevie says she loves the soft, cozy beds at her new home, and all the fun toys she gets to play with! (Look, her brother is even sharing. That's nice of him. When MY sister plays with toys, I run up and grab them from her!)


But Stevie's favorite part of her new home is snuggling with her new mom! Her mom was looking for a snuggler, and she sure found one. Stevie is happy as can be, and so's her new family! Welcome home, Stevie!

1 comment:

  1. YaY fur Stevie! Dis makes my mom and me so happy!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete