Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dog of the Day

Meet DIXON!!


Hi! My name is Dixon and I am looking for my forever home. After raising me from the time I was 16 hours old my Mommy had to give me up because she fell on hard times and could not afford me.

She trained me well - I sit, stay, heal, will "leave it", come when called, like my crate, can give my paw and do high fives! I love being around people and really only want to be where my loved ones are.


My Foster Mommy says that I am so handsome and sweet but would probably be better in a home where I am the only dog. I like having all the attention! But I am fine with cats as I was raised with them! I also love my 2 year old skin sister.

My back legs have some arthritis in them so I need someone who won't want me to be too active and who will be gentle with me.


I am so happy to be with my foster family but I really want a home where I can stay forever! Please come meet me and take me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment