Friday, January 29, 2010

Hi! I'm Hammer!

My name is Hammer and I was asked by Cubby & Rissa if I would like to help them on the blogger site, so here I am. I'm going to have to get my own computer though, because, well, mom is on there ALL the time.

Anyway, as I said, my name is Hammer and I am on the far side of 7 years old, but I certainly don't let that slow me down. I have 2 boxer siblings, and somewhere lurking around are these tiny black things my mom calls "the evil kitties".

Here's me and Booker hanging out at home. I'm the handsome fawn on the right, Booker is the big black dog. He drools a lot.


I also have a sister named Ginger, she likes stuffies. A lot. She always has a stuffie around, and she's kinda mean if you try to take them. She needs to chill out some days. She also spends a lot of time upside down, we don't know why.



My mom calls me the "inspiration behind Legacy Boxer Rescue". I don't know what that is, but as long as she gives me hugs and chicken jerky I guess I'm okay being an inspiration.

I have to go now, mom says she has filing to do. I'd rather she chill out and let me snuggle in her lap, but I know she's busy with all those rescue babies, and she tells me that Isis is going to have babies soon! We can't wait to see the babies!

TaTa for now...Hammer



No comments:

Post a Comment